America’s Future, Inc. is committed to helping build the next generation of leaders who are committed to ensuring the future of America as a Constitutional Republic. As such, America’s Future, Inc. awards five (5), $1,000 scholarships to deserving youth who have demonstrated a distinguished record of scholastic achievement, and initiative and creativity advancing American values and traditions, and the important roles of faith and family in our nation. Use of scholarship awards is unrestricted.
America’s Future, Inc. scholarships will be awarded to students who have created a program or project or initiative aligned with at least one of America’s Future guiding principles that informs, educate, inspires and/or has a positive impact in their local community, region or nationwide. Eligibility is based on the following:
- Senior High School Student
- Applicants plan to attend an accredited two- or four- or four-year college or university, certification or apprenticeship training program, or technical/profession school or program.
- Applicants must complete and submit our Scholarship Application Form in its entirety.
- Applicants must agree to a personal interview upon submission of a complete application and required materials.
You can apply by completing and electronically signing our online Scholarship Application Form
. Please note, a scholarship application is not considered complete unless it is accompanied by supporting materials.
You can also apply by downloading, printing, completing and submitting our downloadable Scholarship Application Form PDF. If you print and complete the application, please email the completed application with all requested materials (see above required materials) to [email protected] or mail the same to the following address:
Scholarship Program Administrator
America’s Future, Inc.
1181 S. Sumter Blvd., #412
North Port, FL 34287
Inquiries can be emailed to [email protected] or you can call 941-876-8112.
Application Supporting Materials
Applicants must submit a completed application form along with the following: Written essay and/or video, describing, with concrete examples, how your program or project or initiative aligns with and advanced at least one of America’s Future’s guiding principles.
- Essay: Must be a minimum of a 1,000-word essay and must contain concrete examples or measurable outcomes.
- Video: Must be no more than 10 minutes long and submitted in MP4 format. References of your program or project or initiative from a beneficiary in the form of testimonial interviews are acceptable.
- Three character references are required; limited to one parent/guardian/sibling/relative.
Scholarship Application Process
The America’s Future, Inc. selection committee will review all completed scholarship application forms and supporting materials. As part of our due diligence process, a member of the scholarship committee may contact the applicant to discussion the application and supporting materials.
Scholarship awardees will be officially notified by mail and email, along with a personal phone call, and announced at the annual America’s Future spring banquet. Applicants who are not awarded a scholarship will be notified by mail.
It is not a requirement; however, America’s Future will request the awardee to sign a public release use form allowing America’s Future to promote the awardee to encourage other students to submit scholarship applications in the future. Or, if the awardee is under 18 years old, America’s Future will request a parent, guardian, etc. to sign the same.
Student awardees are eligible to apply annually for an America’s Future scholarship if they can show proof that they have maintained a B+ average in all coursework or a 3.5 GPA the prior year.